the worst semester break ever..

not a very good day fella....


for me actually..hope you guys had a good day...

yes..i know today is the valentine's day...and extra.. chinese new year!~

i never had a perfect valentine..may be back in time i had had one...

don't ask me why...you know the answer already...yes!i'm single!~~that's right...(T.T)

how about cny?..i do celebrate cny...not just because my friends are celebrating it..because i have chinese blood in me..i do?..yes i do!~~it's my grandma....my dad's mom...but, why i'm brown?..hahahah!!funny question you have there...that;s because brown aka black pigment is dominant...heloooo0oo0~~biology~~..

as a conclusion...i'm celebrating it!!~~hahaha....

ok..back to my break...semester break...it has been three days now..i have nothing much to do...sleep late in the morning..3 am..4 am..last night i sleep a bit early..because i was bored...

i really want to share my problem here..but, unfortunately i don't it to be an issue in the future..yes..you read my post in the facebook..."i hate backstabber"..is that reminds you?..i wish that would does it...

never in my entire life i will like backstabbers...they hurts us!~not just that...we know them for too long already..and one day...they backstabbed you right under your nose!~~isn't that hurts you much?..yes..so much!~~and then the worst thing is..they act like it doesn't happened!!!omg~~i really wants to slice them in pieces...so that, i can live the way i live before...

that's enough about backstabbers..i don't want to burn my heart writing about those jerks!~~GTH backstabbers!~

hmmm....ok....

peace to the world...backstabbers-free world.........let's all us pray...

so that we can live happier.....

anti-backstabber is here~~..

peace be with you...not to those baclstabbers!~~

hope hell be with them....

signing off!~~

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments