LOSING IS SUCKS BUT…WHAT IF IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT OF LOSING?

Just want to let others know that, these 2 days I’ve been active in internet auction site. You know human have an interest to compete against others but losing is something that you can’t accept just by saying, it’s ok… it’s not your luck and you may try again later. But the problem is what if there is no next time? There is no second chance? How will you accept losing, huh?

You might have heard about bidding websites in the internet, right? Like pennyauction.my and something like that… but, I don’t have any problem with that pennyauction.my since I don’t have a chance to try it.

But the problem is this one. http://ilovelabels.my

These two days I’ve been bidding on this new latest iPod 8GB.. I really want that IPod and this site offers an exceptionally cheap price… and there’s a catch. You have to buy the credits to bid on items. That’s not the problem… that’s their way of making money.

The real problem is…

Just now, I bought 75 credits for RM135 to bid on that iPod because my credits were draining. So, I bought credits so that I’ll be able to bid again.. UNFORTUNATELY the bids DID NOT credited into my account and I was like, COME ON! PLEASE NOT AT THIS MOMENT!! I REALLY NEED THAT BID TO WIN AN iPod!! GOD!!~~

At first I thought may be because of the server, may be it might take a while since they show this in their site…



So, I wait… then a few minutes past. I’m afraid of losing this bet so I bought another 25 credits after 50 credits that did not credited into my account…AND EVEN RIGHT NOW, WHILE I’M WRITING THIS, MY BID CREDITS ARE STILL NOT UPDATED!! How this can be happening?! You deduct my money from my account like, ISTANTLY and you do not update my credits like ISTANTLY!!~URRRGGGHHHHHH!!~ that web site just ruined my happy mood for this whole day and I have test tomorrow!! Hope this feeling won’t take a long time to cool down. I hate this feeling! It makes me want to scold at every people I meet.

I wait again… and my bids are still not updated so I took my audacity to write a few emails to them.

The subject for my first email is… “Bids are not credited into my account” and I wrote this.

“My bids credit is not credited into my account and I need that bids urgently. I don’t want to lose this bet.”

Just that..and I checked my mail to check on the receipt… may be the transactions are not accepted. UNFORTUNATELY the transactions are accepted and they already deduct my money from my account. So, I took a liberty to write my second email with the same subject.

“My order number is yadayadayada and yadayadayada. My bids are not credited yet and my current bids are only 4 left. I need that credit like urgently. I don’t want to lose this bet.”

After and then, I was shocked… I LOSE THE BET!!!!! ARRGGGHHHHH!!! I have invest hundreds on this iPod and I got nothing! D.A.M.N!!

I wrote another email saying “I want my refund!” I wrote cursing email with everything was in capital letter and a lot of exclamation marks. I have rights regarding on this matter.

I keep refreshing the site like every 5 minutes while writing this entry and my credits are still not updated! I don’t know what is wrong with it, and I hope they will contact me soon. I wrote this in my email as a closure. “YOU KNOW MY NUMBER”. No thank you or everything because I lost my politeness and most of it my patient since I LOST THE BET AND THE REASON IS NOT BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY BIDS LEFT, IT WAS THEIR SUCK SERVICE! How come they can deduct my money instantly and cannot afford to update my bids also instantly???????????

And I swear to myself I’ll get my refund no matter what! It’s RM135!! I can get a lot of things from that amount.

Do you want to know how much I invested to get that iPod? ALMOST RM300 not included that RM135!!!!~ and what did I get? NOTHING! Literally. I lost my money and my account is getting thinner. Fuhhh!~~ they made a lot of money huh…..

Let me ask you one simple question… who do not want an iPod for this price???


All I can say is “Aaal izz well” (all is well)…………………



Nota bulu betis yang a bit curly: there is no more next time for this kind of business for me. If I want something so badly, just sign up in ebay or something. At least I can buy something for that RM250 (exact amount) I lost for that unsure iPod. This is a great lesson for me. I suggest others will do the exact thing. Try not to lose any more money on something that is not sure if it is belong to you… take care!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments