Hmm... What are they going to say about the play?

Heyy!! Wat’s up y’all?!~

I personally, would like to thank all of you readers for your tremendous support… You know, my blog is just celebrating its 4 years old birthday this year and fortunately, I have lots of readers from all around the world… Literally. Not that I want to brag about it, but you know… It’s a great accomplishment! I mean personal accomplishment… I know my followers are yet thousands of them but I’m grateful of my current 26 followers! Thank you guys!~ Love you so much!~~x0x0x

You know that one application in blog which allow you to know who have read your blog, right? The "Live Traffic View"... Yup! I bet you do… From my observation, most of my readers are not local. You know what I mean? Some of my readers are even from a country which I’ve never heard of!~ The thing is, the only entry that they read is the one that I wrote in English… As a blogger, I have this ambition, that is one day my readers would be thousands of them around the globe and even millions if God willing!~ *cross fingers*

And I came to this simple conclusion. After a few considerations, I’d like to write my entry in English again… yeayyyyyyyyy!!!~~~hehe^^v… Actually I wrote lots of my entry in English but you know, I’m human! You must get bored sometimes, right?! And surprisingly… so do I…ahahha..that’s not funny isn’t it?.. yeah I know.. huhu~

Let’s continue…

Previously, I wrote about me getting involved in something which can be considered as a new thing to me… A play or you might say it here, theatre! Yup!~ “Dance Poet Theatre”… Is it correct? I don’t know the exact term in English but the concept is similar to those musical theatre… only a bit more errrr poetic…hehehe~ and lots of dance move....ahahaha

Primadona… Perahu Mimpi is the title… the story is about a young lady, Dian being raped by one local. She went to a shelter place for a single mother and unlucky women, owned by a feminist, Dona. The place is also an entertainment house, serve customers with traditional dances and a specially brewed coffee called Kopi Janda. Most of the customers knew this place for that specialty.

Bayu (Dona’s son) and Isyki grew up together like siblings but as they grow up, Isyki does not want Bayu to be with her all the time anymore. Isyki thinks she is a grown up woman and other than that, she is secretly in love with someone. He is Aduka, the son of Tuan Rizal, the important person in the village. But in the same time, Bayu also has feelings towards Isyki, and Bayu was in vein when he knew about it.

One day, the whole mad villagers screamed and yelled to burn down her place. She cried towards the villagers and claimed the reason to burn her place. They claimed that the house has been practicing adultery as their business and that others refer this village as “The Slut’s Village”. She defended her only heritage with all her wits with supports from the members of the house. On the other hand, the backstabber, Goldsmith denied her kindness to protect those in needs by telling lies. He said Dona has provided meth and opium to some of the villagers.

They keep pointing fingers at each other’s face in hope that they could defend their own rights. But, Megat’s wife did not satisfy as they could not bring Dona and the members of the house down. They had been questioning about Bayu’s existance like who is the father and all. In the end, Walid admitted it in front of the villagers and the members of the house. They are all in great shocked as Walid explaining the reason he hides the fact that Bayu is his son. He could not accept Bayu before because of his imperfect condition, a spastic boy with incapability to walk and talk properly.

The heat between these two groups arised as their voice getting louder and louder right befoe Megat's wife tried to snatch Dian's baby. Then, Megat comes forward defending the baby from his wife. Megat’s wife questioned his stupid action because she needs that baby to inherit all their property since she can't bore any child herself. The truth came out as Megat open his mouth. The baby is his. They have just the time to get married before his mother send Dian off the place.

In the very end, Bonda (Isyki’s mother) told them the truth about her being raped by her own honored family, Tuan Rizal. As soon as all the truth came out, Tuan Rizal and his members retreated not to cause any other troubles. "This is all rubbish!", he cried. Sujana tried to comfort Dona with all his knowledge in religious and thus soothed her sobers down. The surrounding is filled with tears of joy as the members of the house praising to God for His kindness to save the place.

That’s the play is all about… I’m writing this entry is specially to review audiences’ comments and feedback regarding this play. These are some of the papers' review about the play… hehe~~


Local paper's review on the play..



Local paper's review on the play...


posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments