Supa Dupa Hang Out...

Hey guys!

Welcome back!~ this entry is all about what I did on my weekends..

Well… almost most of it~ hehe…

As for last weekend, my friend and I went for a photo shoot at Istana Garden… at first, I’ve wondering the reason why most of photo shoot held there… and then, as I entered the place, my jaws dropped… I was mesmerized by the natural beauty of the place.. though it is not as beautiful as the New Zealand, but it is beautiful enough for me to be mesmerized!

I can’t believe that such place exist in the middle of a city! I asked my friend about the history of the place, but none of them know the exact story… so, I bottled up my questions… hehe~ none of my business I said.. ahahaha.. but, as long as I can enjoy myself, it’s enough already…

There have a abandoned mansion, was owned by some of the loyalty family I guess… I made that guess because the place is huge! Even my house + my grandparent’s house + my uncle’s house is not that big!~ and the arc just blew me away………. Such creation…

Enough with all the compliments which I don’t care so much about the history of the place….

THE CAM WHORIN’ SESSION!!~

These are some of the photo we took together… actually, we took a lot of them but Emirul (Siot) have not finish with all the enhancing yet… but, so far I’m satisfy of his job..hehehe~~here there are!



it's me look so tall!!!~~ahahaha... i like this picture of me so much because it make me feel good about my height!~~heheheeh~


from left: Anisz, Me, Emirul, Zakiah...


from left: emirul, amir (the photograopher), Me, Anisz, and Zakiah


and as a closure of the day... we all went to the J-Co in CS!~~ hehe...

having so much fun eating all the mouth watering doughnuts!!~fuh! betul betul kaw!!

ahahahaha....we took pictures also but unfortunately, i'm outside right now, at Kompleks Belia & Sukan, Larkin... waiting for others to come and start training for our mini monologue show this Monday night!!~

wish us the best of luck!!
chow guys!~~


nota bulu betis yg a bit curly: my first assignment for monologue and i still don't have a crystal clear about the play.........T__T but still, i hope i'll do the right thing to do!~~ *cross fingers*


posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    There was an error in this gadget

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


Loading...

The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments