The Longest 8 Days Ever!

As new year open its door upon us, we teachers were ready to enter the same "park" with a newborn dinosaurs.

Some says being a teacher is very easy... It's just like walking in a park they say but only teachers knew that that park is Jurassic Park with a variety of dinosaurs.

It has been 8 days since the opening of the schools, and yet it felt like forever! Since the very first day I stepped my foot into this school, the works seems will never stop rolling. Maybe because of the shocked or something else I don't know, I had a fever on the second day! and currently even my body protests me. Today, I feel tired all day long and I slept for like 3 hours in the afternoon!! Being a teacher do challenge your mind and body... But I try to keep myself together and managed. Although some small minded human thought that teachers only work for a half day, but believe me that is not true! Whomever says that, never really understand the burden and responsibility of being a good teacher. Believe me when I say that they only see the tip of an iceberg.

I don't want to whine about my works but I just want to say something about us, teachers. Teachers are a "multi purpose" human! On some days you will see us as a driver, on some days a nurse, on some days an accountant and ultimately on some days a parent. Teachers nowadays does not bound to teaching and all of those above but, our work today much more towards clerking. File this, file that... Copy this, copy that... Type this, type that... and I hate meetings.

Have you ever heard of "School Based Evaluation"? Yes, that PBS thingy... I believe teachers that have done this thingy previous year know the workloads that they will received this year but sadly others don't even try to understand that and yet they still giving us workloads which require us or me to stay up late at night just to keep myself composed on the next day!. Otherwise, I will look like a lazy a**hole whom cannot get things done in time. Let me tell you this, wait until you do it yourself, you'll know it. Some teachers are planning to resign from just hearing the things they need and must do! That how scary PBS is... or maybe they were just joking, I don't know... If you're planning to "escape" it, you might think that you can evade it this year and next year, but mark my word... You'll pray that why the heck you don't offer yourself to do this earlier?! Later, while others are running, you're still learning to walk! Serve you right! Only then, you and your pity face want this and that, can you help me with this, can you help me with that... You know what? Deal with it yourself! I'm done with human's selfish attitude. Still learning to bare with it actually.

I just wanna ask you, teachers. How many F1 and F2 subjects you teach this year? How many PBS classes you teach this year? I don't know at the other school... but I asked my friend that she teaches 2 subjects and 4 classes... that's a bit handy but she managed she said. While at the other school her friend teaches 5 classes but only 1 subject!! 5 classes and 1 subject... that's a relief. But here, I teaches 3 different subjects with 5 classes! For those whom know PBS will know how much work will I have to do to survive this year. I pray to God almost every day to send peace into my heart and yes He did. I accept this with my open heart but when I try to do it, I definitely can't. As much as I try to push myself to dot it, in the end I realise I can't. So I decided to request my Senior Teacher to cut the PSK subject and replace it with one other subject which do not require me to do the PBS thingy. Although it just one easy subject but believe me, one subject can ease a lot of work! If one subject you already have a tone of works to do, then you triple it! Imagine that...That's the workloads I'm facing right now. I'm also a human. My advise, try to stand in others' shoe sometimes...

Put that aside... and that's not all! Surprise~~

Pembantu Guru Kelas... AKU.
Ketua Rumah Sukan... AKU.
Pembantu Penyelaras PMR... AKU. 
(Currently, I have to analyse students' achievement from year 2010 until 2012!! BY NEXT WEEK! GOD!~~)
Penyelaras Kelab Kebudayaan dan Pelancong... AKU.
Juruaudit Dalaman Koperasi... AKU.
and many more tiny tiny jobs and works... but the highlights are those four above... although it might seem just that to some of my dearest readers but each of that title require me to sacrifice my single life to work on weekends and almost every night, so far at least... and I don't have to list whatever jobs I need to do to make myself clear here. If you still questioned it, try Google. You'll understand.

My advise, don't use time as an excuse... Why? Because in the end you'll never have enough time and still keep give the same excuses."Don't have time laa..." "Need to do this laa..." "Need to do that laa..." and I was like...Err..like God gave me more time than you!! God gave each of us 24 hours long, day and night. If you don't have time, you simply make time!  I hate it when people use time as an excuse. 

Last but not least, pray for me my dearest readers!! I hope I can survive this challenging year.

That's enough of sharing... Good Night!

leave comments if you'd love to..x0x0

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments