Au Revoir 2010...


Good Bye 2010 and Welcome 2011

Dear readers,
My head is blank now.. Just don't know what am I suppose to write as my very last entry this year... Right now is 8:28 pm and in about less than 4 hours we will be welcoming the year of 2011... Let's put 2010 in review before we walk 2011 through...

As usual we will list down our brand new goal and dream... But before that, how many of you have achieved your last year's goals?? Did you achieved it with pride? or Did you put full afford to complete it? or worst, Did you cheated to complete it?

Some might say this. "Whatever! As long as I Achieved my goal"
Yup.. I have no right to say that your achievement is not valid, but I personally think that as you bragging stories about your accomplishment, you are LYING about it.

How about those whom did not fulfill their check list of goals and achievements?
Hehe... That's not a big deal... What do you think 2011 is for? To pursue your dreams, of course!
Don't bother crying just because you have not fulfill your goal this year... Remember! God has His own plan for us... May be He thinks that the goal is not very meaningful for you to achieve it this year... or may be He promises one very good moment for you to achieve it this year.. Who knows? He works in a mysterious way... Right?

As for myself, I don't have an exact goal in any particular year, but during these time, each and every new year's eve... I said a promise to myself... One simple promise.

"MUST DO MY VERY BEST! MAKE THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN THE LAST YEAR AND NEXT YEAR IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS YEAR"

Well of course "My Very Best" is not necessarily "Your Very Best"... For you, may be like winning a gold medal in Olympics is your very best, but for me, not being a finalist in Acoustic Band competition is my best. Not because I did not make it, yet because I have tried my very best to be listed as a finalist... which I don't... hehe~ xde rejeki...

Winning and Losing is an ordinary thing in a competition. But say this to ourself. "There are no losing team, ONLY winning team". Why only winners? Simply because we succeed to do our very best to perform it!

I wanted to make this short because I have to prepare myself on the celebration tonight, but for you, I tried my best to write more.

Memories and experiences with friends are the most meaningful things for us as teenagers and a grown man. These will guide and lead us to make a better decision in life. Remember this, an important decision in your life is never an easy decision to make. It might cost you something priceless. One big sacrifice requires you to do a lot of small sacrifices.

Those experiences will be your personal guide to a better life in the future.

Ok... What is/are your new goal(s) or dream(s) for 2011? Make sure that it is worth to put an effort for and achieving it is a great accomplishment to yourself. Make a big goal that will affects yourself and even better, your surroundings. Make them like the new YOU... give them no reason to dislike the new YOU... That's the goal about... Not like, "Ok, this year I wanna have a PSP"...Wait. Is that a goal? For me, you can get a PSP as a treat to your hardwork! Your goal should be priceless! Not in term of money of course... Duhh~~

Goal should be like "I will quit smoking this year".
" I want to send my parents to Mecca, to perform Haj"
"I want to be a better Singer"

Something like that... Don't bother setting a materialistic goal. Just keep that to yourself and buy it as a treat to your hardwork.

As for me, since I do not have a monthly income, so i cannot set a goal like sending my parents to perform Haj in Mecca... That would be like suicidal! Instead of that, I set a promise to always make a phone call to them. Let say, once in a week or something... But not necessarily everyday!~

The most important thing is,
NOT TO MAKE A GOAL/ DREAM THAT IS NOT PLAUSIBLE
Get It?

Before I end this last entry for this year, I personally want to apologies for any mistake and misbehave that might offended your feeling.

AMPUN DAN MAAF DIPINTA SEMPENA TAHUN BARU YANG BAKAL MENJELMA

HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

ENJOY THE FIREWORKS BELOW....

From me...



NOTA BULU BETIS: EVERYTHING WORTH HAVING IS WORTH WAITING FOR!~x0x0

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments