Day 2.



Oh... It's the second day and yet it felt like a week!!

I'm taking multivitamins just to survive this mentally and physically tiring week...

OK... Let's get the party started. Well, the day started with no medal... Unfortunately my athletes cannot contributes any medal today but A+ for effort. Although some of them did not gave their fullest in the training, yet they did jump far more than I expected! Maybe the adrenaline kicks gave the spirit up... I guess...

Triple jump women was first... I have two athletes... Farina and Diana... They both had give their very best against others and fortunately they were qualified to the final... Although they did not win any medals but I am grateful that they were qualified into the final... You guys know I'm proud of you... Well, not everyone can triple jump , you know! Hahaha...

That's Farina... 7th place...
and she's Diana... 5th place...
Just next to the triple jump lane was long jump! 4 Keditians warriors on the field today. Two were at the triple jump and another two at the long jump. Another girl, Supi and Lenja... Supi was previous year silver medallist but this year she cannot contribute a medal because she got injured after her first jump...After a few seconds interrogation, she admitted that she did not have enough stretching... Some only never learned how much they coach have said... What a waste of talent... and medal! It's okay because I know she had done everything she could to win medal...

Supi... 7th place...
and Lenja... 8th place...

After that, another disapoinment... Saga said that he himself was not sure that he could contribute a medal but I believe he did his best... He actually rarely showed up during practises and here's the result! Hmmm...7th place...Well, no further comment on that...

His moment to shine...

At noon, mid-distance and relays took place... So far, Kedit is not at its best. I hope tomorrow the spirit will be mountain high to reclaim the overall third place yesterday... As for today, we dropped 3 places to 6th place, overall... Let's put that aside and chill... It was only the second day... There's three days left for us... That's enough time and a lot more categories... You know, as in movies heroes loses first, right? I hope same goes to us! Let's pray....

So, while waiting for the last event, 5000 m we take a little time to relax and bond with the athletes... I'll share only my favourites because I want to save my bandwidth here people!

Empat Dara Pingitan...
Giving his advise to the athlete, Joshua...
Juru "letih" except for the very front...

So far, that's just it!
Adiyos fellas!

leave comments if you'd love to..x0x0So

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments