Day 4.

A morning fog kick-started the day... Yup! Three out of four days are fog-filled morning! Hahaha...

The fourth morning...
The first battle today was a 3km walking. We have a contender on the track today and his name is Donald!! Whoo0oo~~ Today, he was the first medal contributor! He won a silver medal for the team! Congratulation! Another silver medal added into the collection!!! Yeay!~~ and I believe we are still counting... Eheheh...

He's in the blue sleeveless... 
While waiting for the event ended, I caught this interesting snap... A lonesome orange spike... Where was the other one?? Hmmm... Kids??!! You cannot kidnap just a spike! Take the other half too!~~ Hahaha...

Lonesome orange spike...
Before I went to the long jump field event, I went to the back of the stadium to fetch something from my car and I snapped this... The last advise from the coach to all the relay teams... Well, all girls... Where are the boys??? Stretching? Let's hope so... Hmm... Kids...

Mr Amir advised what should and should not do while passing the baton... 
Today was the last day my kids representing school's team... No more long jump and triple jump after today, but that does not mean I did not support them after... So, the last jump... 

5th place did not seems to put a smile on his face...
At the stand, I tried to persuade them to try harder next year and promised to give full effort while training... He admitted himself that the kid whom got the first place was his rival back in the primary school... But, I said to him, that doesn't mean that he cannot beat him this year... And he still can't. It's ok kid... Train harder for next year. OK? and a snap... ehehe~

Trying to put his spirit back to where it were before... At the top!
He said that his third jump was could be a record breaker jump but unfortunately, foul jump... It's OK... God wants us to try harder and harder in the future... He knows what best for us... 

Gold medallists...
These two are my best jumper... Both contributed gold medal for the team. Yeay!!

The teachers, the coaches and sometimes drivers...
So, while waiting for the van arrived, some took the chance to train a little bit to prepare themselves for tomorrow's event... Relays. Congratulation to all relay teams because... They all made it to the final and 1 gold from female under 15!!! Go Kedit!! Nda patut gamal sigat nda laju... Right? hahaha...

Berlatih katernyerrr~~~
As for today's achievement... 1 silver and 1 gold... or may be another gold added because I don't know the status for high jump kids... a gold medallist nominee according to Mr Azmi... Ehehehe...

So far I think SMK DP Kedit is at 6th place... I think... May be the number will be changed tomorrow... Who knows, right? Let's us all pray for their success tomorrow....

Amiin~~

Chiao and Adiyos!


leave comments if you'd love to..x0x0

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments