Day 3.

The day started with a view of a very thick fog from the stand. The competition begins at 730 am to give way for the fog to disappear, I guess...

A very thick fog with few athletes taking the chance to jog and warming up...

 My kids were competing this morning. Long jump under 14... We have two representatives and hoping will contribute two medals and... We achieved one gold medal! Congratulations to Zul Haziq for the gold medal! I knew he can do it and he even exceeded my distance set for him! This morning, he jumped 5.26 m, 0.03 more than my target distance... I'm excited! A peck on my shoulder please~~ Ehehehe~

The victory jump...
While Boniface, may be this is not his year... He can't contribute medal for both triple jump and long jump compared to last year he contributed two bronze medals! This may due to lack of training... He was a little bit busy training for a futsal tournament... Well, may be next year...

His best jump... At least he manage to jump over 4 m... That's a relieve...
After that, a little rest at the stand before the next jump performed by two little girls under 18, Diana and Farina... I did not expect them to contribute medals but I was praying that they would! Both of them were very dedicated in training hence, they manage to jump way over their distance recorded in training! Solute! 

5th place with 3.75m jump!
She manage to perform well today and recorded about 3.2 m....

After that, I went back home to rest... The sun was beaming on the very top of my head. The fact that I have not breakfast yet until 1100 am really shocked me! I have a severe gastronomic problem but today my stomach did not show any problem, so far at least... Not until a few minutes after I was having my lunch... A few times trip to the toilet is my routine when it comes to my stomach... That's why I have my medications ready at all time where ever I go...

In the afternoon, another two of my kids was going to jump! Jacqualine and Ladang... Not much to say because most of the girls jump below 4m... Only three did so and thus the medallists... Jaqualine was on the 5th place... If it was not because of her butt and her hand, she might broke the record and won us a gold medal! It's okay... That's the way of God teaching us a lesson so that we did not forget... Next year, honey... Next year...

Jacqualine's last jump which she might broke the record... Tears~(T_T)
While waiting for her to finish the jump, we were goofing around a little bit to relief the tension and the heat! These are a few of my favourite... 

Severely dehydration... Hahaha!
Introducing... The coach, Me!
We were smiling along the beaming heat from the sun...
Current Place...  6th place... 
Hope that tomorrow the place will change...
Let's pray~~

Chioaw Fellas!

leave comments if you'd love to..x0x0

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Like My Blog? Tweet 'bout It!~~^^v

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Ask Me Any Damn Thing

MusicMatters!

Search This Blog

My Honorables Guest

"step by step by ikeuchi aya......"

when my existence seems to disappear
i will look for the place where i can do the best i can
from now on, i'll deliberate slowly
i won't be impatient
i won't be greedy
i won't give up
because everyone takes things step by step...
get this widget here

Knocks On My Blog!


The Dearest Readers


Recent Comments